- Child friendly curriculum and well designed supporting materials
- Our premises in a serene locality away from traffic without pollution and noise
- Child safe premises with all prescribed safety measures
- Experienced and caring teachers and care takers specially trained for taking care of pre-schoolers
- Clean and spacious classrooms and 100% sanitized washrooms
- Shady, eco-friendly, healthy open play area
- Children’s library, audio video supporting media
- Imported play equipments, toys
We Take Care Of The Development Of All The 8 Important Skills
- Language Development
- Emotional Development
- Physical & Motor Development
- Social Development
- Intellectual Development
- Sensorial Development
- Cognitive Development
- Aesthetic Development
Playgroup is the space where little children get to know the world other than their home, and meet other persons other than their parents and relatives. The first ever experience and fun filled practice for tender kids.
Academics : 20%
Playing : 80%
Nursery is a group of equal aged adaptable and sociable children who get into group playing and learning from various sources.
Academics : 40%
Playing : 60%
Jr.K.G - the first ever introduction to regular schooling and academic classes along with play activities.
Academics : 60%
Playing : 40%
Sr.K.G - A full fledged practice to prepare children for regular schooling for primary education.
Academics : 80%
Playing : 20%
Led by the experts in the field of education, we strategically focus on training to optimize the potentials, performance and perseverance of our people to deliver quality. We believe that children’s mind in their formative years are like clay and need to be provided the right environment to flourish.
The three important pillars in a young child’s life at this stage are the father, mother and the teachers. A child is learning largely from his/her immediate environment, an environment they feel safe and secure in. We provide them with the best ever training and guide them perfectly.
We have the following training sessions:
- Warm up exercises
- Listening and observation
- Lifestyle activities
- Table manners
- Free play
- Oral linguistic exercises
- Recognition skills
- Memory skills
- Physical fitness
- Pre writing skills
- Real life Role play
- Public address
- Arts and crafts
- Story telling
The aim is to make your child interactive with other children and be friendly and also to build a good and easy going relationship with the teachers.
Parents are born with the birth of their child. Parenthood is a bond of affection and unconditional love that strengthens with involvement of the parents in their child’s. Let us also provide you with some parenting tips, that assist in making a better child.
- Encourage your child to take up a hobby or sport that they will enjoy them to let loose and have fun not something too competitive.
- Parents fear for their children safety, if extreme, can have an adverse effect on their children confidence and self-esteem.
- Children are not born knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable. They watch how you behave and how you treat them and others.
- Art projects are particularly good for giving young children a chance to create and be independent at the same time.
- Make simple rules for your child. Start with a few “things we do and don’t do.” Discuss them with your child.